An effective logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic, simple in form and conveys an intended message. In its simplest form, a logo is there to identify but to do this effectively it must follow the basic principles of logo design:
- A logo must be simple. A simple logo allows for easy recognition and allows the logo to be versatile and memorable. Effective logos feature something unexpected or unique without being overdrawn.
- A logo must be memorable. Following closely behind the principle of simplicity is that of memorability. An effective logo should be memorable and this is achieved by having a simple yet appropriate logo.
- A logo must be enduring. An effective logo should endure the test of time. The logo should be 'future proof', meaning that it should still be effective in 10, 20, 50+ years time.
- A logo must be versatile. An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications.
- A logo must be appropriate. How you position the logo should be appropriate for its intended purpose.
We Have a few Ground Rules:
Always be honest.
More is not better.
Assume people are inherently intelligent.
It all starts with your identify. Once you have a strong logo that you feel good about, you can then start applying that logo across different collateral to begin to build a brand. Don't trust your brand identify with just anyone. Byrd Eye View is able to turn out professional, eye-catching logo designs that hit the mark because of our unique design process that removes many of the problems of traditional logo design.
Logo Design starts at only $300.
Contact us for a detailed quote or to schedule a consultation.